Thursday, 18 September 2008

Thirsty Thirds!

Last weekend was the grand final of the hockey and the Tigers C Grade were up there with the best of them all. Mark was playing in goal for both B and C grade while I was at work. I got texts from Betsy throughout the B grade game and was pretty excited to hear they had won their final - its taken 12 years to come round, but they are no longer the Thirsty thirds!
I went along after an early finish from work for the B grade game - pretty close all the way, but 2 fast goals off the belt meant Mark didnt get the double, sadly they were beaten.
An 2nd wedding anniversary to remember (the 1st one we have spent together) is on its way. Tomorrow night is the hockey presentation night, just how I imagined spending a romantic evening! Mind you it was agreed to under duress and with a promise of better things to come on the saturday night - that will remain to be seen.

No comments: