Monday, 16 February 2009

Trials and tribulations.

Where do I start?
Things have been pretty and settled until now - works going well, married life is fine and family and friends at home keep regular contact. We seemed to be settled and content, working on the house and turning it into a home. Its a slow process, but we are getting there at long last.
First of all Aaron came to stay for a short while, Shaun came for a weeks holiday and then a bombshell dropped!
Happy Valentines Day!
Nothing I can detail on here - but mindblowing to say the least. I can't say anything or do anything to make it all better. If you can think of your worst nightmare, but it happening to someone you love dearly and you have no control of any part of it - that will give you an idea!
Being patient, understanding and listening when neccessary, keeping my big mouth shut and my opinions to myself - that sums up all I can do.
Yesterday we went to pick up our new kitchen and got the light fittings and fans for the lounge. Merle, Fay and Neil are all coming to visit in April, so the pressure is on for Mark to make the house a little more habitable. Good luck with that Mark!

No comments: